Friday, April 25, 2008

Love..love and love

1. What does true love mean to you?
True love is ready to accept him/her in every condition in life

2. How do you know you're really in love?
When my eyes blinking and my heart beating so fast hahahaha
I just knew it when it happened..


3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
Once when I was in Elementary until High School (same person... :P)
Twice with my hubby

Crush to someone.... many times!
4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
Nope

5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
No... I really don't agree with that
Physical attraction is only admire not love...

6. If your true love became ill or disfigured, would you continue to love them the same way?
Yes...

7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
Only person I can trust...

8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
I don't believe it... May be they don't really know what true love means

9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
Off course.. I agree that love needs sacrifices

10. If you truly love someone, do you feel it should be unconditional?
Yes..it should be like that

No comments: