Friday, March 21, 2008

Ambitions

I believe everyone of us has ambition in life. It can be very different from each other but sometime it can be the same
I have not only one ambition for sure, but many and I believe I can achieve it someday according to HIS perfect time

And here is my story about my ambitions in life - my dreams - my hopes
According to Wikipedia, ambition is Motivation,
especially to improve a situation, and power

I plan to have a boy friend that will be my future husband on age 25 - SUCCESS
I plan to get marry on age 27 - SUCCES
I plan to continue my study with scholarship - STILL IN PROGRESS
I plan to have a closer home near my office - STILL EARNING & SAVING MORE MONEY
I wish my side job will earn me more income
I wish to have kids on age 28-29

I wish I could play piano before 30 - Will it be a dream or reality? - Let's find out...

One thing that I could tell you is about my ambition to swim
Once in life, I've ever joined swimming lesson when I was 6/7
My Mom brought me a beautiful swim suit and I've been so impatient to wait my first day for my swimming lesson
On that day, gather with my friend, about 5-10 kids, we started our first lesson
One by one, the trainer, pull our head down to the water form about 2-3 second (now I know that it's a breathing practice for beginner)
At that time I was not ready to do it, my face was so scared and my heart beat so fast but nothing I could do
I saw most of my friend dare to do it, why I should not?

So, when the trainer walked closer to me, I kept silent and waiting for what he done with me
After he pulled my head down to the water, I felt so scared, really scared. I felt I was drowning and no one help me
I bring that feeling until I'm 24...

Yes, almost 18 years I feel so afraid and insecure with water
I always say no when my friends ask me to join swimming with them

I give them many reason.... thus in a way, I feel so dissapointed with my self because of my disabilities of swimming

And when I started to work at Pelangi Kristus, I met with some mommies who had the same problem with me
They are afraid with water but in the other hand they really want to learn how to swim because they want to accompany their children playing in the swimming pool
After couple of chit and chat, we decided to join swimming club in the same place where our children also learn to swim but we come sooner than the kids - with scared and hesitate I join with them

Before the first meeting, I brought a red swim suit, a swim cap and a swim glasses
I thought that I would be embrassed my self if I've already brought these things but still I couldn't swim
First meeting, I struggle with my feeling - should I continue my feeling or let it go and let it be

With full equipment in my body, I choose to enter the swimming pool
For about 2 months after my difficult decision - the result is I can swim...!!!
Now I never neglect my friends when they ask me to swim together hehhehe

Back to my ambition
My biggest ambition now is to play piano
I believe nothing is impossible - everything is possible if we try... hard :)
I have no knowledge about music what I know is do re mi...
I dream someday I could play piano at church
I dream someday I would play my piano for my children
Anyone interested to teach me or may be just telling me what first step should I prepare
I'm waiting..

No comments: