Saturday, March 15, 2008

Being a Wedding Planner

I've been a wedding planner for so many times
Especially for my closest friends

My first experience began in 2004
First couple who asked my help was Kak Adi - Kak Veera
Making church liturgy, set the timing, arrange final general repetition, etc

Every detail must be prepared, nothing left
And it was successful!


Second experience was in 2005
Bedjo - Yohana
At that time, I worked with some of my friends
We only managed the reception

And it was held at multifunction hall belongs to the church
We made many surprise moments for Bedjo and Yohana

We made them dance - first dance as husband and wife
We asked Bedjo to persuade Yohana..say sweet words and give her roses

and for their wedding kiss, we made many posters saying I love you in many languages...
We drop the poster one by one from the second floor so the guest can enjoy with surprise..

Third experience also in 2005

Budiarto David - Luciana
I just help as a bride maid
Helping to arrange the guest at Oriental Restaurant
It was a nice experience, unforgettable thing because most of my friend did not recognize me hehehhe
Yes, at that time I done some make up for my face and hair
I looked so pretty and skinny..hehehhe

Fourth experience was in 2007
After planning my own wedding on March 2007
I was asking to help Armand - Lusi on August 2007
My duty was to be an usher
At that time, I was wearing a beautiful green gown with pink laces
My sandals was new, pink with ribbon on it...
Which one is me....??? :)
Next, I still have 2 promises to be a wedding planner
1. on July - Eko & Diana
2. on August - Agus & Dita

I believe it will be a great wedding
A lots of new experience will come up
Special and unique ideas will be arranged
Woow... I can't wait their BIG day..

No comments: