Friday, March 21, 2008

On diet

These days, I've been so worried about my self because of my weight
Every time I look on a mirror, I say to my self, who are you? why are so big??hehehhe
I really do not have any idea why my body now look so wide and big
I used to be so skinny and... what's going wrong with my me anyway???

I keep thinking and wondering
What should I do to reduce my weight and burning my fat
I feel that all over my body full with fat
From face, breast, tummy and leg are so big

So, I decide to think over what steps should I take to reorganize my body to be like a supermodel again
Reduce salt - It so hard, I like salty food anyway. I can't eat food without salt in it - FAIL
Reduce sugar - It's easier for me not to consume much sugar than salt. I train my self not to order Sweet Ice Tea anymore and change with Plain Ice Tea - SUCCESS
Reduce oil and fry food - Difficult to realize. I like fry food rather than anything. I try to delimit my self by eating more soup without using oil - FAIL
Buy book : eating based on my blood type - The book said that they forbid me from consuming chicken, duck, frog, beef, crab, shrimp, banana, etc (it's all my favorites!). My priority should be to lamb, fish, calamari, rabbit,egg, grape, etc. I get stuck when almost everyday in my life I eat what do we call chicken.Chicken come up in every menus like ceker, soto, fried chicken, and many other various menus - FAIL
Eat more Protein than Carbohydrate - I should eat more vegetable and fruit more than white rice, chicken, beef and others - SUCCESS
Do more exercise - If it happen, it just like a dream comes true. I love to swim. I don't mine if my skin become darker. What I'm thinking is beyond that, which is how to ask David to swim with me? He always reject the ideas for many reason. About the time, who will be our friends, the prices, etc - FAIL

So what will happen with me if I still can't make all of these 6 steps works on me?
I'll be fatter, of course!

No comments: