Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I can cook Angsio Kaki Ayam

Before I got married, David sometime asked me to do extra practice on my cooking experience
He urged me to cook many kind of foods
From soup (he likes soup so muucchh....), snack, lunch and dinner
And for so many reason, mostly my cooking was not run well
But David never say no to what ever I made ...and He never felt sick because of my food
Thank God for it!!.. hehehhe

And now my cooking experience become richer and I used to be a chef, at least for my small family
I've tried to make what ever David asks me to make and it works!
But sometime I also try some recipes in the internet
And David always be the first to be my victim... :)

Today, my Mom tells me that she has 'ceker' (chicken's foot)
And she asks me to try new recipe that I gave to her yesterday from the internet
The recipe is rather complicated - ANGSIO KAKI AYAM
There are many ingredients that I don't have in my kitchen so I have to mix and make new formulation for my angsio kaki ayam...
And here is my own recipe, my creativity..

Ingredients:
8 - 10 chicken foot (ceker), boil for about an hour
3 - 5 onion - chopped
1cm ginger
2 - 3 chili - chopped
2 spoon oyster sauce
1 spoon salt soy
2 spoon tauco
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon pepper
250ml water

a bowl of ice water

Directions:
Heat oil in a medium wok on medium high heat
Add chicken foot (ceker), fried until crispy
Put 'ceker' in the ice water for about 30'

Heat 2 spoon of oil
Add onion, ginger, chili until golden, mix well
Add oyster sauce, salt soy,
tauco - mix well and add water
Then put all 'ceker' on it, add sugar, salt and pepper
Boil until the water is almost dry
Finish...

And here is the result.... looks so yummy, right???